In response to recent concerns regarding school safety, there will be a South County School Safety Forum on Monday, May 7th from 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. at the Bear River High School theater.
We will have representation from:
· Nevada County Sheriff’s Office
· California Highway Patrol
· Higgins Fire Department
· Nevada County Office of Emergency Services
· Nevada County Superintendent of Schools Office
· South County School Administrators
All parents and community members are invited to attend. You will learn about what plans and procedures are in place to ensure the safety of our students, and what you can/should do in the case of a school emergency.